Inlet wants to create a new revenue stream in addition to their current stream of building communities. They want to further promote business services. The current design for the business profiles is hidden and not being used.
- 3 week timeline
- Existing product
- Redesign the Profile Section for mobile and desktop so that people will find the business section with ease.
- Add a business section for mobile and desktop so that entrepreneurs can list their service business and join the paid plan to be found in all communities.
- Find a solution for how to encourage people to fill out their profiles so that the “Find Services” search function has a large database to pull from.
- Move future entrepreneurs to an affordable paid model
- Help users find services
- Free advertising for users
I worked with the other designer on a way to best present the idea with a clickable icon that would be cohesive with the brand. This flow shows how a customer would use the icons to get from personal to business profiles
To solve for the business problem of users not filling out the profile in the first place, I created a way to encourage and remind users of profile completion. I gave the option to opt out in case their intention of using the app was for personal reasons only.
Using the callouts shown below, will direct users into the business onboarding flow.